The crow’s NFT holders will be part of a unique club, where they can participate in unique missions/tasks/challenges and potentially win prizes/rewards for their participation.
- Encouraging teamwork and achieving KPIs, marked by the Hats
DAO as necessary for the Hats community & growth.
- Encouraging DAO participation
- Adding value to the NFT
How it will work:
Hats governance will release a list of needs to be completed by the crow’s clan,
For example, to open a bug bounty for a well-known project.
- Launch a proposal in the Hats forum
- Voting on snapshot
- Executing the proposal
- The Crows will be eligible for the rewards if they achieve the KPIs of the proposal.
Example of KPIs:
- Propos the collaboration in |Project Name| forum.
- Support the proposal and be active with comments, knowledge about hats, answering questions, etc.
- Voting - if possible
- |Project Name| open a bug bounty
- |Project Name| DAO deposit more than $XXX, XXX worth of tokens inside the bug bounty.
- The |Project Name| community increased the TVL of the bug bounty by XX%.
The compensation: If the KPIs are achieved, the Hats DAO will airdrop the crows club an XYZ amount of $VeHAT tokens locked for 3-12 months (Open for discussions and ideas)
- New and essential protocol onboarded to Hats dApp
- New community members learned about smart bug bounty and its benefits
- The total TVL of Hats increased
- The ecosystem has more auditors attention - attracting more hackers
- Increasing the participation in Hats DAO proposal and voting
- Adding a real value to the Crows NFT collection
- Adding a future value to the Crows NFT holders
- The sale of an NFT crow will transfer the benefits and his locked
$VeTokens to the new NFT holder.(TBD)
I believe it could be the start of a new journey where an engaged community can be part of the DAO’s responsibilities and can be incentivized to achieve the communities goals. Adding a security layer, by needing an NFT to participate in the DAO can lower the risk of bad actors in Hats’ governance.
We should consider using WEB3 tooling to make everything more transparent, smart, and fast for all participators, e.g., the UMA KPI mechanism.
I would love to hear the thoughts of the Hats community and keep designing the program.
My goal is to propose it right after the liquidity mining starts.